Green laser

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

just out of interest, what do you plan on using a green laser for? or a laser on your gun at all?

FYI, the last person who shone a green laser at me in a skirmish got a loud and very angry one way transmission.

He was 14.

He cried.

I did not feel bad.

Green lasers are extremely dangerous to the naked eye (red lasers aren't much better!).

just out of interest, what do you plan on using a green laser for? or a laser on your gun at all?

FYI, the last person who shone a green laser at me in a skirmish got a loud and very angry one way transmission.

He was 14.

He cried.

I did not feel bad.

Green lasers are extremely dangerous to the naked eye (red lasers aren't much better!).

I heard you also judo choppped him to the neck while pulling out a plastic knife and cutting of his gonads?

Anything under 5mW is legal to sell in the UK. Most sites operate this as a max power for use too

Most green lasers are either too powerful or not worth it. Red works just as well unless you want to see the beam at night.

Either way 5mW is class II and should be safe enough to use.

Archived