Problem with wiring in my new gun - need help fixing

leogeo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought this gun, and there is a problem with the wiring, meaning i cannot close the cap on the stock. Video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-63njWhFI8

i would appreciate if someone could create a video for me/ link me to one already made on how to fix this, or a simple explanation as this is my first airsoft gun and i havent learnt how to fix it yet

so the wire is in the way of closing the back of the stock? Dont worry about the wiring too much you can bend it a bit and it will be fine? is that what you needed sorry mate dont really understand the problem?

so the wire is in the way of closing the back of the stock? Dont worry about the wiring too much you can bend it a bit and it will be fine? is that what you needed sorry mate dont really understand the problem?

Basically, the battery that i bought was too big for the gun, so the only way i could close it was by extending it fully, But one time i did it, the wire came out with it and now it blocks the gun from closing.

Made a better explanation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIWErXLQ5Io

^ sorry for the video i was nervous

ah right dw video was fine, the battery will fit fine but you need to plug it in before putting it in the stock then have the 2 longer parts down the sides of the stock and then the smaller bit in the middle with the cable, the wiring is fine dont worry you haven't done anything wrong, the wiring will twist and can be pushed down the bottom as long as nothing catches the rubber as this will sort circuit it but the G&G guns are designed very well so dont worry it isnt broken just follow what i said earleir for the battery then it should fit?

ah right dw video was fine, the battery will fit fine but you need to plug it in before putting it in the stock then have the 2 longer parts down the sides of the stock and then the smaller bit in the middle with the cable, the wiring is fine dont worry you haven't done anything wrong, the wiring will twist and can be pushed down the bottom as long as nothing catches the rubber as this will sort circuit it but the G&G guns are designed very well so dont worry it isnt broken just follow what i said earleir for the battery then it should fit?

Thankyou very much, i will give it a try.

I will get back to you with the result

Thankyou very much, i will give it a try.

I will get back to you with the result

np one of my mates used to have this rifle so if this doesnt work i can try to find out something else

Does it still fire when the battery is attached? If so, the wiring is fine. The excess wire is usually just coiled up at the bottom of the stock tube and then you've got the fuse holder attached down there too. Personally I remove the fuse and box to give me more room, but others will argue that the apocalypse will occur if you do so :)

You should be able to coil the excess wires back down into the stock tube by twisting it and pushing it back down. The stock comes off by pulling the adjustment level down - the bit you normally press to expand/collapse the stock. You can pull it down further instead of pressing it, and at the same time slide the stock off.

That battery should be fine, you push the two longer sticks into each side of the stock first. then the extra cell goes down the middle into the tube. Should be fairly easy to do with the stock collapsed, so you can connect the middle cell and stuff it down there!

This is with a different battery, with your battery you just put the short one into the middle bit.

This one is for your battery type.

Archived