CQB Sites in the North West

Billywizz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There's the new SWAT site in Liverpool and First and Only have The Hive in Manchester. I believe there's another in Manchester but not sure. Try Urban 6 The Block as well now that's CQB dude it's just past Stoke

Thanks guys. Longshot, do you know which is the closest/easiest train station to The Manor? Got a transport issue since I decided it was a good idea to buy a two seat car with no airsoft friends that drive...schoolboy error!

• Supporters

Seats are more than adequate places to put kit so long as it's bagged.

I'd give an arm or leg for a car at all, even if it was a go cart I'd still make use of it somehow.

Can you give a more specific location though? North West is a bit vague, you could mean anything upwards of the midlands and on the left side of the country lol.

Sorry, I'm in Blackpool so anywhere I can get to for first game setting off after 6 I'd call reasonable I guess. (Preferably not costing an arm and a leg in trains and cabs.) The issue with the two seats isn't getting myself there it's my friends that I go with getting there aswell.

• Supporters

Well there's a couple of CQB sites very close to Sheffield, which is about 2 hours from you, give or take.

Tac House: Spartan in Chesterfield, Skirmish Airsoft CQB in Rotherham, and The Stan just outside Sheffield city centre.

All of them are awesome. Tac House is in a bunch of industrial buildings, Skirmish Airsoft CQB is in an old college accommodation block with 5 buildings, and The Stan is in the old "Stanley Tools" factory.

Tac House is about 2 miles from Chesterfield train station, I've walked it with my kit before... Though it's not something I'd recommend. A taxi would take about 5 minutes tops and be no more than about £4.
The Stan is a short taxi trip from the train station, you'd be looking at about £4-8

Lastly, Skirmish CQB the one I actually do get the train and taxi to, myself and it's 4 miles from Chapeltown train station, taxi to the site is £8.

Thanks guys. Longshot, do you know which is the closest/easiest train station to The Manor? Got a transport issue since I decided it was a good idea to buy a two seat car with no airsoft friends that drive...schoolboy error!

Sorry Billy, missed this question. I honestly don't know because I always drive, but a lot of them do meet at a local train station and get a lift or cab in. I'll ask and get back to you!

Hi David, quite possibly! We're there next on the 9th, and I've still got my trusty old 5 seater for that trip :D There's normally only 3-4 but don't much like the look of the trip on public transport once I change car O.o

Sorry Billy, missed this question. I honestly don't know because I always drive, but a lot of them do meet at a local train station and get a lift or cab in. I'll ask and get back to you!

Nearest station to the Manor would be Warrington Bank Quay coming from Blackpool. Any buses running from Warrington to Chester via Frodsham/Helsby along the A56 would probably get you within a mile of the site. Site I would guess is 3 or 4 miles southwest of Warrington. Not sure where you'd ask the bus (or taxi) to stop, although there is a village on the A56 near the site (I THINK its Daresbury but not 100% sure) so guess there would be a stop there (do a search of bus timetables Warrington to Chester).

Have a look at www.zedadventures.co.uk (formerly First & Only Airsoft South) who run the site. Its a cracking site to play.

Archived