Turnigy Accucel 6 - Connection Break

Esoterick
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If I try and "charge" my 7.4 Lipos using any of the programs(fast, balance, storage) - I immediately get a connection break error when I start the program. I only have the balance lead connected which some people say is the problem, whilst others say it should charge in balance mode just using the balance lead.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I have the same thing happen on 3 brand new batteries which I charged last week using a Kong Power charge that you just plug in and press the button to start charging. Guessing I might just need to buy a deans version of the tamiya power lead that plugs into the lower right side. I have checked that the mains lead is all securely plugged in, as is the balance connector to the charger.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I've been having the same problem trying to charge a 7.4v 550mah lipo designed by airsoft world.net to fit in my TM pistol. Can anyone help me with what cable I need to buy to plug into the lower right hand side?

Thanks!

• Supporters

It will be banana plug/connector(god knows why they are called that) to the respective connector of your battery(Tamiya or Deans most likely). Mine just came with an XT60 connector power lead and one to hook the charger up to a car battery for power.

It looks like componentshop.co.uk sells the different types of cable.

Personally I haven't got round to buying one as I have a basic balance charger that does the job.

Archived