'Guess the quote' game!

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Six men came to kill me one time and the best of them carried this. It's a Callahan fullbore autolock, and double cartridge thorough-gage. It's my very favourite gun.

Jayne Cobb, Firefly ;)

"You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise"

"JB what are you looking for?"

"Looking to see if your dad has condoms. I'm working on something downstairs"

"Dude the only thing you're working on is diabetes you fat fuck"

easy Costa Project X, epic film.

one of my fav films

What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

• Supporters

Jim,

Blazing Saddles.

Character 1 - "You know, you're cleverer than you look!"
Character 2 - "Hmm... still, better than looking cleverer than you are"

Fat Amy pitch perfect? Misses made me watch it aswell lol.

"Sure, Yeah, we'll just waltz in there, kill a few dozen heavily armed men,in broad daylight, in the nicest hotel in town. Is that about right?"

• 1 month later...

God its been a while eh!

"Quite frankly, I didn't even want to use you guys, with your dip and velcro and all your gear bullshit. I wanted to drop a bomb. But people didn't believe in this lead enough to drop a bomb. So they're using you guys as canaries. And, in theory, if bin Laden isn't there, you can sneak away and no one will be the wiser. But bin Laden is there. And you're going to kill him for me."

It is Maya from Zero Dark Thirty.

'If it's a miracle Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry, point 4-5 caliber miracle.'

'And a bayonet Sir! With some guts behind it!'

From my favorite...

easy Zulu, Lieutenant John Chard of the Royal Engineers talking to Colour Sergeant Frank Bourne of the 24th Regiment of Foot i do believe.

What you do in life, echoes in eternity

What you do in life, echoes in eternity - Gladiator

"Those are British troops at Arnhem. They're hurt bad. And you're just gonna sit here... and... drink tea?"

Bridge Too Far - dont remember who said it.

A: What are you doing?
B: What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.
A: I don't understand.
B: 'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this fuckin' line

HEAT - Brilliant film.

“You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.”

• 3 weeks later...

Resevoir Dogs

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

• Supporters

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

Is it what everyone on the forum thinks whenever AK47frizzle makes a post?

Resevoir Dogs

Billy Madison

Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

Is it what everyone on the forum thinks whenever AK47frizzle makes a post?

Hehehe.

I will make sure my future spouse will love it.

cropzy - A Clockwork Orange?

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hiri-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!"

Viddy well my brother!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.