KWA RM4 vs Tokyo Marui

EvilMonkee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Most KWA gas guns are fine,it's just a few gas models that are unreliable and reek of cost cutting like the M93R,the M1911s and the older P226. KWA PTRs are fine,but fall a little bit short to the KJW/TK M4 an possibly the GHK m4 if that inherits any of the awesomeness from previous GHK releases.

the m93t is not a ptp thou, neither are the older p226 unless I'm much mistaken. the only bad I heard is about the tt-33, which from looking at the homepage, appears not to be a ptp either. the m1911 is surprising thou, unless they made some older ones before ptp, because it was the excellent review of the 1911 ptp that made me get my KWA. as for the ptr, what I've seen I like. so if they are reliable enough, they would probably be my go-to choice for a gas m4.

In fairness is say the kwa ptr is better than the kjw one that isn't nearly realistic, has no recoil, horrible mags and receiver strength issues with no real replacement. The kjw is reliable but not much else, the ghk could be good though but from what I've seen so far nothing game changing.

I'd say one of the main reasons for wanting a kwa ptr m4 would be for the recoil... and reliability - if they match the experience I had with ptp.

I hope I dont come across defensive ^^

Archived