Electronics issue

Kalawan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, I'll try my best to explain this :/

I have a snow wolf m82 Barrett, and it rocks. The issue is, because of the full auto feature and the lovely trigger spam on single shot, my site has asked I mod it so that it can only do single shot and with a trigger delay of roughly 1-1.5 seconds.

My question is, how can I do this? Any and all information is helpful as I am completely stuck here. I've seen the words MOSFET floating around, among others. Links etc would really help too, thanks :)

Kalawan ><

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=278_477&products_id=6928

Plug and play mosfet, plug one end into your gun and the other into your battery, saves you hard wiring a mosfet in.

That one in particular comes with a variety of burst settings, delays and other features; most importantly a sniper setting, allowing you to program a delay between each shot (will tell you how to do it in the manual, mine did but I cant remember where I put it)

Also, if you're into realism you can program a reload feature where after firing a certain amount of shots, say 30, your gun will not fire for 4-5 seconds allowing you to use a highcap and simulate reloads.

• Supporters

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=278_477&products_id=6928

Plug and play mosfet, plug one end into your gun and the other into your battery, saves you hard wiring a mosfet in.

That one in particular comes with a variety of burst settings, delays and other features; most importantly a sniper setting, allowing you to program a delay between each shot (will tell you how to do it in the manual, mine did but I cant remember where I put it)

Also, if you're into realism you can program a reload feature where after firing a certain amount of shots, say 30, your gun will not fire for 4-5 seconds allowing you to use a highcap and simulate reloads.

The guy that makes those is now ONLY making the latest version which is on his website: http://www.aegwizard.com/ The new one is the King Kong Super 2 and there is one about to go into my M249! It will indeed do "sniper mode" which will do exactly what your site is asking. If you're up to a bit of soldering you can also hardwire the mosfet to the trigger contact which will greatly improve the trigger response.

• Supporters

This is exactly what I want, but there out if stock o.O I've done done searches but can find anywhere else in the UK that sells them. Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Kalawan,

I bought mine direct from the aegwizard site and it was no problem. Turned up inside a week and was posted as a gift with a $3 customs value so no import duty or VAT to pay! Buy it direct. Easy.

• Supporters

I need it by Sunday ideally, I'm wondering if it would come in that time? I don't usually order overseas so I don't know the standard times.

It's coming from the US by standard airmail, 7-10 days depending on this end. Mine came quicker but you're too late for Sunday. I think you'll struggle to order anything now...

Archived