KA or NCS Red Dot Sight?

Airsoft_Mr B
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey I'm looking at these two optics and was wondering which one you guys would recommend.

NCS looks like a better replica as I'm not sure if the King Arms is based on a real red dot sight.

However, I saw a YouTube video earlier in which a guy said he'd had a King Arms RDS (not the same as this one) for 9 years and it still works!

I think for the price both of these are fine for my needs but there's a £2 difference in it and I'd like to know if one is better than the other because at the moment I'm pretty 50/50 and can't decide.

Thanks.

Both are quite cheap so I wouldn't expect too much. Have you read the reviews ?

Ive just bought an Aimpoint T1 micro with a killflash and QD Mount for just under forty quid and was quite impressed.

Both are quite cheap so I wouldn't expect too much. Have you read the reviews ?

Ive just bought an Aimpoint T1 micro with a killflash and QD Mount for just under forty quid and was quite impressed.

Yeah I know they're not great but seems good enough for the price. (I'm on a tight budget at the moment)

I've read the reviews but couldn't find any on the King Arms.

Did you get the T1 replica from Battlestore on eBay? I've been considering getting one of those for a while actually but short on money again.

Yes.

Ive got a lovely Vector optics scope with flip ups but these don't protect in the field so Ive become a killflash convert after buying an expensive ACOG with one. Not only are they practical for Airsoft but they look far more tactical.

Did you get the T1 replica from Battlestore on eBay? I've been considering getting one of those for a while actually but short on money again.

• 1 month later...

Seen some good value G&P 30mm sights but they're from eHobby Asia so I guess there will be high shipping / import charges and potentially some customs problems.

However, there are a lot of other things I want from there too, so I will still consider it. You can get a 2x magnifier that screws on as well which is great.

Might buy a cheap RDS from Aliexpress because it's $26, which is like £16!

I know they are cheap but should still be good quality (especially G&P one) I will possibly be getting an ACOG from Ali for $80 (£55-£60) for my M4. Plus when I get a BASR I will buy a good quality scope (Nikko Stirling 3-9x40mm AO IR or similar) and covers / protectors for it. If it's threaded I'll buy a killflash, if not then will have to make so without, or I will make some kind of protector.

G&P aimpoints are pretty crap, the turn on and off with the slightest knock.

Ah ok, I would have thought they would make good quality optics. Then again, I suppose they are better for their aesthetics rather than internals when it comes to guns. Therefore it would make sense that all their products are similar in that respect.

Archived