Soldier of fortune

Mr_awol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ordered a few bits coz the prices on them were very good, and delivery reasonable.

Realised the next day that I'd messed up (ordered non blowback pistol but wanted blowback. Phoned them and they said they'd hold my order whilst I decided what to do/email them. Turns out they don't sell the blowback model I wanted so they refunded me - all very quick and painless.

I know you could argue that this is no more than they should do, but at the end if the day I had made a mistake on my order by not reading the description properly and they made it very easy to correct with excellent and prompt customer service, so they get a thumbs up from me. I've since ordered more stuff from then and would happily do so again.

I find that although they are not always the cheapest, they have been very useful for my WW2 loadout and their web site is one of the most user friendly ones I have seen.

• 1 month later...

I've had a couple of negative experiences with SoF. 1st time I ordered some shooting glasses and they sent me the wrong size in the wrong colour, had to send them back. 2nd time I ordered a radio headset, they sent me the correct item in the wrong colour. Can't really recommend them based on my experiences with them - probably will not use them again.

• 3 weeks later...

Always found them to be good. If you like to see, compare and try before you buy their almost warehouse sized shop is out of the way for most, but its an Aladins cave. Best place I've seen (which isn't many tbh -_-) for tactical gear and clothing from WW1 to present by a country mile. Worth noting its only recently they've returned to stocking airsoft rifs.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.