Upgrading a SW M24

CaptainH
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i'm wanting to upgrade my M24 as I've never done much with it. I'm not sure what parts to get or whats needed. The FPS limit here with .20's is 328 and it is shooting around 280-290. Any suggestions? I know that I should probably get a m90 or m100 spring.

What weight BBs do you use?

I don't know if your gun is very upgradable since I don't think it is a clone but if anything VSR / JG BAR-10 parts are most likely to work (those are based of the real steel Remington R700 and the M24 and M40 are US varients of that gun)

You could get a tightbore barrel to increase accuracy and a new hop unit and rubber should help increase range too as well as accuracy.

In terms of which brands are the best I'm not sure but if you look on an airsoft sniper forum or simply search for a guide on upgrading a sniper rifle there are a few suggestions.

SHS make good parts for the price as well.

Hope this helps

What weight BBs do you use?

I don't know if your gun is very upgradable since I don't think it is a clone but if anything VSR / JG BAR-10 parts are most likely to work (those are based of the real steel Remington R700 and the M24 and M40 are US varients of that gun)

You could get a tightbore barrel to increase accuracy and a new hop unit and rubber should help increase range too as well as accuracy.

In terms of which brands are the best I'm not sure but if you look on an airsoft sniper forum or simply search for a guide on upgrading a sniper rifle there are a few suggestions.

SHS make good parts for the price as well.

Hope this helps

I'm using .25's and yeah this gave me a bit of help of what to look for. I'd like stuff which will make the gun last longer and not break as easy. Would it be worth while getting a new trigger assembly?

Archived