British Airsoft Club?

Hackett
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I brought up the subject of them having special airsoft supplies on their facebook page- they have now removed them. That's a good sign I suppose... Though I think they should check out retailers first, I mean SAS is most probably the most well known scammer in UK airsoft.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Yeah that is actually a complete and utter joke. It isn't even a shop just some bell end "selling" guns from his house in Marlow, and by selling I mean generally keeping your money and then refusing to speak to you through any medium once he has it.

I read the whole thing on facebook about his 'Shop', if he has been accepted by BAC .. its not worth the effort for me and will drive people away.

Taken from the BAC website

Our membership criteria for retailers are:

UK registered business at Companies House (sole traders, or non-registered businesses, please e-mail directly to discuss)

Must retail airsoft products as one of their main lines

Fully operational website

The business must display full contact details

The business must have a published and comprehensive list of terms and conditions of sale, which must include the legal requirements for sales, returns and repairs

Must be able to provide trade references upon request

All commercial premises, must maintain public liability insurance

Agree to the BAC Terms and Conditions, which includes a code of conduct

If you have a problem with one of the retailers in the club, then register your complaint with them.

Personally I cant see an issue. I have had problems with one or two UKARA retailers. I wont buy from them again and I tend to put my experiences on forums such as this to warn those that wish to listen.

You do realise that JBBG are on the UKARA list don't you ?

http://www.ukara.org.uk/approved-retailers.php

• Supporters

If you have a problem with one of the retailers in the club, then register your complaint with them.

I did as I said and I was impressed that they acted on it so quickly, that doesn't mean however that I'm going to do a U-turn and change my opinion on whether I think it's a worthwhile scheme at the moment. As I have said, it has potential, lets see how it develops.

With JBBG I can only say that yes it shouldn't be there ideally but up to now ukara was the only option so although no one liked it it was not likely to be changed.

Archived