Well MB03 M700

Reznik
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I've been looking at a well mb03 sniper. Looks ok on the pics, 90 squid, 3 mags n scope. Reviews on the net say it's an ok stock sniper, I was just wondering if anyone on here has owned one or knows if it is a decent sniper to start off with

• Supporters

If you're getting a WELL sniper rifle get one of the l96 variants.

£90 for all that guarantees that it'll be crap, all snipers need upgrading extensively to be decent and a WELL l96 or TM vsr10 all have readily available parts.

Also before you get a sniper, get an AEG. Something like a G&G combat machine. As we have told lots of people, a sniper will severely limit what you can do in a skirmish so its best to only get one as a second or third main weapon.

Beginners guide to airsoft: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3779-the-beginners-guide-to-airsoft/

Ian's guide to noobism on a budget: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17294-ians-guide-to-noobism-on-a-tight-budget/

I can vouch for the above. I started sniping and I sort of regret it in a way as it turned out to be so expensive to upgrade and my one doesnt even accept any upgrades. I dont even know if the MB03 is upgradable, yet alone usable.

However, if you have the money to upgrade, go for it. Just remember that sniping in airsoft isnt really like anything you've ever done before. When you snipe, I find it's more about recon and sneaking around than shooting someone a mile away.

You shouldn't start off with a sniper's rifle, but if you really want one, the JG BAR-10 is widely regarded as one of the best as it is a complete TM VSR-10 clone. Therefore, there are lots of aftermarket parts and upgrades available. The cheaper WELL snipers are not as good quality.

Whilst you are paying more I'd say it's worth it in the long run.

Archived