random picture thread

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've never understood why you'd watch them either, same with the Saw films and The Hostel series

Saw 1,2 and 3 are great. After that until 7 they are a bit far fetched. However it has one of the greatest twists I have ever seen in movie history.

Hostel 1 was good. Hostel 2 was a cash grab, same story, same location, same actors, just females instead of males and it was rubbish.

Watch taxidermy.

• Supporters

Saw 1,2 and 3 are great. After that until 7 they are a bit far fetched. However it has one of the greatest twists I have ever seen in movie history.

Hostel 1 was good. Hostel 2 was a cash grab, same story, same location, same actors, just females instead of males and it was rubbish.

Watch taxidermy.

Yeah, nothing like watching people get cut to pieces is there?

So blown to pieces is alright Shot to pieces thats fine..fuckers got a axe cutting shit up Nah man that's just bad
ah well you've always got Toy story to watch

• Supporters

I'm assuming you have brain damage? If you can't see the difference between someone being shot in a film and people being torn apart on screen and why people might be OK watching one and not the other then I'm not sure what you will understand. As it happens the TV age ratings agree with that notion too which is surprising... Oh wait, no its not.

I'm assuming you have brain damage? If you can't see the difference between someone being shot in a film and people being torn apart on screen and why people might be OK watching one and not the other then I'm not sure what you will understand. As it happens the TV age ratings agree with that notion too which is surprising... Oh wait, no its not.

cblFPrD.jpg

yes brain damage..T.v ratings are for panzies if they were SOOOO bad dont you think they would be banned..but funnily enough they allowed Human centipede on Film four ERH MAH GUUUD you best write in and complain to the rating agency

& while you're at it go Cry at parents buying their kids M rated games like CoD/GTA

If by right you mean wrong then Yes you are plenty right
since these movies have been shown on T.v..late at night but still Shown on t.v
so please jog on

Yeah f someone gets shot, quick news reset on it. However if someone gets hacked to death it's on the news fr the next month. Everyone's about it and it's THE story for that month.

In all fairness I think people see them under 2 different lights, me included...

There are huge differences between the presentation on screen of somebody being shot and the acts in films such as Saw and Hostel.

Generally, when a character in a film is shot it is normally to progress the story and the scene is generally brief. In films where a lot of people get shot the action is often frantic and the portrayal is often unrealistic. Films like Saw or Hostel, the character is normally killed in a brutal manner and rather than to advance the plot the death of the character is normally central to the plot, so the film makers often spend more time portraying the scene. Because of the nature of the films the injuries are often as realistic as possible to add weight to what is being shown.

This is why there is a different reaction to shootings and the sort of scene in the horror / splatter films.

As to the comment about films being shown on TV - these films often have edits in them and are restricted to being shown after the watershed, an agreed time where broadcasters can show more mature content when parents should have more control over the viewing habits of their children. Ratings are given to films and sometimes TV shows to allow parents to make an informed decision as to whether to let their children watch them... just because a parent allows a child to watch something they shouldn't does not automatically mean ratings are useless.

Hey, you've got loads of friends

Erm thanks..creeper

Yeah f someone gets shot, quick news reset on it. However if someone gets hacked to death it's on the news fr the next month. Everyone's about it and it's THE story for that month.

In all fairness I think people see them under 2 different lights, me included...

Erm yeah were talking about movies not real life

There are huge differences between the presentation on screen of somebody being shot and the acts in films such as Saw and Hostel.

Generally, when a character in a film is shot it is normally to progress the story and the scene is generally brief. In films where a lot of people get shot the action is often frantic and the portrayal is often unrealistic. Films like Saw or Hostel, the character is normally killed in a brutal manner and rather than to advance the plot the death of the character is normally central to the plot, so the film makers often spend more time portraying the scene. Because of the nature of the films the injuries are often as realistic as possible to add weight to what is being shown.

This is why there is a different reaction to shootings and the sort of scene in the horror / splatter films.

As to the comment about films being shown on TV - these films often have edits in them and are restricted to being shown after the watershed, an agreed time where broadcasters can show more mature content when parents should have more control over the viewing habits of their children. Ratings are given to films and sometimes TV shows to allow parents to make an informed decision as to whether to let their children watch them... just because a parent allows a child to watch something they shouldn't does not automatically mean ratings are useless.

They still show the movie on T.v even if they have made edits (but then ALL films on t.v end up edited in some way due to adverts)

Ratings ARE useless especially game ratings

if parents cannot make an informed decision by the description of the film on the back of the box/t.v mag/cinema or where ever they see it

then they should not be having Kids ^_^

Anyhow this has gone so so far off topic due to a couple of whiners who don't like horror films

feel free to flood my inbox with anymore comments & lets get back to RANDOM PICTURES TB5QQNw.jpg

Erm thanks..creeper

Erm yeah were talking about movies not real life

They still show the movie on T.v even if they have made edits (but then ALL films on t.v end up edited in some way due to adverts)

Ratings ARE useless especially game ratings

if parents cannot make an informed decision by the description of the film on the back of the box/t.v mag/cinema or where ever they see it

then they should not be having Kids ^_^

Anyhow this has gone so so far off topic due to a couple of whiners who don't like horror films

feel free to flood my inbox with anymore comments & lets get back to RANDOM PICTURES TB5QQNw.jpg

I still think this guy has loads of friends.

I still think this guy has loads of friends.

nGkVSwd.jpg

Topic dude stay on Topic the ammount of people i brownnose for friendship is not as great as you are sarcastically trying to Imply

• Supporters

Topic dude stay on Topic the ammount of people i brownnose for friendship is not as great as you are sarcastically trying to Imply

Wind your neck in.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.