New player coming from paint balling background

Jacksands
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. Been playing paintball for about 4 years now. And have ALWAYS wanted to break into airsofting. Currently have no airsoft weapons or no local place to start.

I live in the West Midlands, not far from redditch.

Anyone know of any good sites who can give me a good reliable opinion? preferably closest to redditch.

Also any advice on a starter gun. Probably 200£ max for my starter and 100£ for secondary.

Gear I have absolutely tons of. Nearly have a full complete MTP load out to add to my 3 other loadouts as I have a really bad habit of buying accessories and modifying my own gear.

Welcome to airsofting Jacksands!

I recommend looking on here for your closest site: http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

Also, take a browse on here for guns you may be interested in: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com

Btw, do you know anything about UKARA or VCRA?

Feel free to ask any questions

Happy shooting!

I think the sites closest to me are either not very regular or I can't access them properly on the map to find out about them. I think fireball squadron is the largest worthwhile place me going.

I think I'll probably be looking for the old m4 to begin with.

I know about UKARA and VCRA and I'm fully aware of both.

Thanks Zak da mak!

Your ŵelcome Jacksands.

I know some sites may seems inactive, but check Facebook as you may find a regularly active group or page. That's how I found my closest site and I don't regret it.

If you see an M4 you like, and you're not sure what it's like. I'm sure me or someone else on here will tell you what it's like.

• Supporters

Paintball you say....don't worry, we won't hold it against you ;)

I think the sites closest to me are either not very regular or I can't access them properly on the map to find out about them. I think fireball squadron is the largest worthwhile place me going.

if you end up going to fireball please post your thoughts on it as it is the close to me too

Archived