G&G m4 combat machine & battery help

JackHG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it all depends on how trigger happy you are i have the g&g gr4 g26 and i use the 8.4v 1600 mah and that dose me almost a full day i usually have to change that on the second to last game and im semi trigger happy will go through 5000 rounds a day

it all depends on how trigger happy you are i have the g&g gr4 g26 and i use the 8.4v 1600 mah and that dose me almost a full day i usually have to change that on the second to last game and im semi trigger happy will go through 5000 rounds a day

Would u consider a 8.4v 2200mah nimh high performance from zero one?

The 8.4V 2200mAh will give you around 12-14 hicaps worth of shooting at full charge on full auto or about 9-10 hicaps worth of shooting on single shot. If you are going to a full on, high pace woodland day, or a full on, high pace ccb place then you will have a battery that should last the day easily. If you are going to a "sit on your arse in a bush" type place, then it should last a month :)

It depends on how many rounds you intend to shoot. Ive had 1100mah last me for a full day as I use midcaps. I think the rough guide is 2 bbs for every milliamp so theoriticaly a 1600mah should be good for 3,200 bbs

Would u consider a 8.4v 2200mah nimh high performance from zero one?

i would if it fitted in my g36c

• Supporters

with my G&G CM16 Raider L, and the same zero one battery ... i can go all day (yes i am trigger happy, and i have had the gun since may last year)

and for some reason according to my ImaxB6 charger charges up to 10.5volts now :wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Supporters

^^Oh yeah, 8.4V is the nominal voltage. My VP 8.4V 1600mAh sticks both charge to 10.5V, more iirc, even though 1 of them is on the way out.

A 2200mAh battery is the answer to cramp in the trigger finger. A while back I could not run at all (health) so I slotted into a support gunner role, without consciously thinking about it, and I used to get through 5000 BB's in a day easily. The batteries I had then were one VP 1600mAh, which used to last until mid afternoon, and the shitty 1100mAh that came with the gun, which I could burn through in 30-40 minutes! But by putting the decent one on charge at lunch and using the shitty one straight after, the recharge would just about get me to the end of the day without having to consciously cut back on firing.

I've got a 9.6v 1600mah in mine and it lasts a full day easily i do have a spare that I take in case though

Always best to have a spare, then you don't need to worry at all.

Archived