Loadout change

Joshb1612
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after much thought I've decided to change my loadout. To change my camo I brought Helikon SFU multicam and warrior RICAS compact M4 vest in tan. I think I've made a good choice. All my other gear from now will be black, like my helmet, goggles, pistol holster, leg dump pouch, knee pads and boots. I'll gradually change it over the next few months!

Black knee pads etc do look cool but it does tend to stand out if you are trying to be stealthy. It can save money to have a plain colour for accessories though so that you can change camo patterns easily.

Personally i think you look better wit mismatch kit.

I spent loads of all matching MC kit. then changed it all after a few months after seeing pics of myself looking like 90% of other players.

I've decided to go all OD with my rig etc that way I can wear pretty much anything and it will go together. But as a rule my loadout is just thrown together, It's my style & I'm sticking to it lol

I'm just waiting to see I've managed to score one yet as my budget is very narrow

Archived