Taiwan gun

Teo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. It seems like a lot of people, including my local site owner buys from taiwan gun. I know its cheap but mustn't import charge be a lot. So is there no import charge??

because of the EU, there is no import charge, you might get a handling charge if you order a few large items (2-4 rifles or so) but I ordered 2 handguards, 2 stocks and couple of mags and got no charges or inspection notices at all.

probably the only good thing about the EU

• Supporters

I haven't heard of anybody being charged a handling fee, Geoff, have you?

My CM.048 came from them in a massive box with a pile of stuff done up in bubble wrap and plastic sheet taped to the top of it - no charge other than what I paid at check out, which included free shipping as it was over their threshold (it's about £50 > €55 I think). This time I made more of a big deal about my UKARA# and they plastered it all over the parcel - no notices either. Still, there were none on my JG V61 Scorpion either and they totally failed to put my number anywhere...

I haven't heard of anybody being charged a handling fee, Geoff, have you?

My CM.048 came from them in a massive box with a pile of stuff done up in bubble wrap and plastic sheet taped to the top of it - no charge other than what I paid at check out, which included free shipping as it was over their threshold (it's about £50 > 55 I think). This time I made more of a big deal about my UKARA# and they plastered it all over the parcel - no notices either. Still, there were none on my JG V61 Scorpion either and they totally failed to put my number anywhere...

There was a friend of a friend story where he was charged the standard PF handling fee for, if memory serves, 4 AK variants, 2 AEG Dragunovs and 2 RPK's including mags and slings from I believe gunfire.pl I trust the friend who told me the story, but I have never met the person who bought the items though.

Like I posted on the status box yesterday. Ive spent around 700 pound with them in the last 4 months.

Very quick service with things tending to be at your door 7 days after purchasing.

One thing I would always stress though, is dont expect any support from them without paying money to ship things back. I wouldnt let this put you off though, nothing has came broke for me so far.

I will continue buying from them in the future.

It's £11.25 postage but at around £60 you get free postage. I've heard they are great and most of the stuff they sell is cheap but good quality. I'm going to be ordering two guns from them as well as around £50-£60 worth of gear. They've got a reward / loyalty scheme thing as well.

Archived