Airsoft Forums UK
Sign in to follow this  
Del Monty

What is MATO ?

MATO - Milsim Airsoft Tactical Organization is a group set up for those players who do or are interested in Milsim (Military Simulation) Airsoft play. A home and hive for Milsim'ers, to discuss Gear, Tactics, Events or to help those interested in Milsim play to enhance or gain new experiences in Airsoft.

MATO is not an elitist group, it will not be or think itself better or superior to anyone else in Airsoft, it is simply set up to share and enjoy a more tactical, semi serious style of Airsoft play.

There is no joining requirements to MATO, it is free for all wanting to share or start Milsim playand share you're experiences as a Milsim player and help those wishing to start or may be interested in it.

Cool, me and some friends might be interested in joining, would our location be an issue (Dorset) also is there any team moral patches or anything of that gender?

Jeebus, I had actually forgotten all about this haha.

I will get somethings organised about it and get back to you, I would love to get this up and running like an organisation rather then a team.

Where are you based, me and a friend are looking to join a team?