ArmA 3

Del Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folks... any arma players out there? I am planning an invade and annex night.. drop me a pm if you want in :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Arma 2 and the DayZ mod got me into PC gaming in the first place. Love it. Flying rotary is my area of expertise, but lately haven't played it so much. 

Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to play. I'm always looking for new Arma buddies ;)

I do play ArmA!

Easily the best game ever made (along with Firewatch)..

I mainly play koth, I'm not really into PvE stuff..

• 9 months later...

I own and run a private ARMA 3 server.

I try and play it with my mates but they aren't always around so always looking for new people to play with!

My steam name is the same as my Forum name, please comment on my profile first as I get added by a lot of scammers.

4 hours ago, proffrink said:

What kind though?

Custom missions.

It's my server so I can do whatever I want with it.

I have quite alot of equipment and vehicle mods so you can customise your gear to how you want it.

I usually run Atlis liberation which is basically where you have to take over the whole of Atlis from enemy army but I can set it up to run other missions.

• 4 months later...

Servers are mostly dead and i need a must have mod list as i dont have many.

Downloaded the usa and russian skin packs and dynamic movement

There are a few mods (mainly cosmetic) that I can recommend but I usually play on a friends server where there are no restrictions or requirements.

Maybe we can invade GameCam's server ;)

apex protocol looks interesting? is it geared heavily against solo play?

Have spent so many hours on A2 and A3. Mostly playing Wasteland. I bought it waaaaay back when it first went into Alpha and it's always been a game I go back to. Stopped playing it as much as friends stopped playing it but if I can join in with another group I'll happily come back to it!

For the last few weeks I've also been out of it for the first time in several years.

Just waiting for the next update.  Warlords is good.  I haven't done much PvP because I usually play on a friends server.

I still play PvP only, I don't like killing bots :(

My go to for that is the Wasteland servers. Can be a bit tiresome at first getting into and out of a gun store and not getting killed but once you're tooled up you can have a decent enough session on.

I spent a couple of hours on last night trying to get my aim back so I can game with you guys.

Forgot how much I love ARMA to be fair, got obliterated by a dick in a heli for the first half hour, every time you lit a gun store up he was there bombing you but once I got tooled up I went on a bit of a rampage.

It is fun planning an assault on some of the NPC bases on SCUM, you have to be sneakier as there is no way I've seen to destroy the NPC robots that I've found so far and they sting quite a lot when they target you! :D

• 1 month later...

If any of you are interested in Milsim on Arma 3 try 4th Infantry Brigade.

Archived