UK Tactical

Esoterick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

http://www.uktactical.com/

Bought a bag, holster and sling from them. Paid £5 for delivery and got everything next day, courier sent me a text last night confirming delivery today and gave me an hour timeslot in a second text just after 8am. Also received emails with the same details respectively.

I would definitely buy from them again if they had whatever I was looking for.

• 1 year later...
  • Head Moderator

I have just purchased the Warrior Assault Systems Falcon chest rig in A-TACS FG camouflage. UK Tactical had a promotion offering 30% reduction on a selection of chest rigs a few weekends ago as well as a further 10% discount throughout July using code 'Month10' . They even included two free Double NSR magazine pouches as part of their sale, and these retail at £13 each.

The total cost was £53.95, which was great value. I have yet to test the kit out at a skirmish but it certainly looks and feels like a quality product.

Free P&P was included and the courier delivered exactly when stated. I received emails and texts with information on when the courier would arrive. Could not ask for a better service, and from my experience would highly recommend UK Tactical.

I too have was stuff from them. Quality is exillent and its very well made. I dont buy rig equipment etc any where else. Exellent customer services too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

got a 901 rig from them last week, with a discount so got back plate as well, cheaper than the plate carrier, but they were Out of stock....another day maybe :). ordered Thursday late PM, arrived Friday by 10am!...only paid for 3-5 day as was at work so expected it Monday when at home...as in tomorrow!

very impressed and will use them again!....now need to learn the MOLLE system on these pouches.....any advice or is it the same as others but with self locking and no poppers??

First time buyer a few months back. ordered a open triple mag bout and 2 triple pouch double stack pouches a day or so later, so they wouldn't of came at the same time.

SOMEHOW, they ended up shipping me a single point sling that i had no idea how to use. got onto them the same day, no response, but instead got pouches, no questions asked (A lie on my end, and someone probably got fired for the fuckup ^^) but either way, quick U-turn on their end and got a free sling out of it that is actually helpful :) Packaging was neat and no fuss, and the quality of the material is similar to the £350 vest they're mounted upon! A+++

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

I placed my second order with UK Tactical late on Sunday night to use a 20% discount code. I could not resist getting some more Warrior Assault Systems kit and this time bought a belt, dump pouch and holster. The goods arrived on Tuesday, except I was not home and so could not sign for them, so parcel was taken back to depot. However, it was my mistake as I had forgotten to go to the Interlink website and tell then where to leave the parcel. So I did that Tuesday night and the rescheduled delivery came on Wednesday.

My first experience was excellent and this was as well. I like the free postage and email and text updates. I will be buying more from them in the future.

I wanted to buy a leg rig from them and emailed them specifically saying that I wanted it to fit a Beretta 92.

They emailed back promptly to say it would fit which was great service. Its amazing how many shops fail that first hurdle.

After I placed the order, I came home one day expecting to find the parcel had been delivered only to discover a message on the answering machine asking me to ring them.

Fearing the worst (Ive been stung a few times recently where retailers take orders but dont have stuff in stock), I phoned them.

It seems there was a mismatch in their part numbering system so the p/n described a Sig holster but the description said Beretta.

Which one did I actually want ?

Clarified that and the rig arrived next working day.

So many retailers fail to answer emails promptly or just pick up the phone to engage with their customers these days.

Would recommend.

• 2 months later...
  • Head Moderator

UK Tactical have had some issues with their new website design. I recently tried to order some goods online and pay with PayPal but Sage would not process the order and received the error code 5001. I phoned their number and spoke to Sue who was very helpful. I did explain some of the website glitches experienced and lack of stock. Sue did send me an email with update on items which was helpful, although not in stock. When I then tried to re-order and pay via Visa it all worked perfectly, and could use their latest discount code. Now awaiting the order to arrive.

I picked up the DCS package from these guys, came next day. Also made a 2nd order for a triple AK pouch and a fast mag :)

Whats she look like?

If shes a stunner we can maybe come to a deal.☺

Yea man shes hot. Whats on offer? I can probs just about get her in a regular type box and shipped via courier so delivery is an option.

• Moderators

should we pop them up in the for sale section, tempted to see what I get for mine! haha

stayed off UKT this week, car issues so cant go buying another 901 setup....yet...

If it saves on shipping you can cut her legs off they only get in the way.

Dont be fooled though she will still spend all your money on shoes!

should we pop them up in the for sale section, tempted to see what I get for mine! haha

We should have a sales sections for gf's/wives.......but then if your willing to sell them people might question why then not want to buy them! I see a flaw in this already :(

• Supporters

We should have a sales sections for gf's/wives.......but then if your willing to sell them people might question why then not want to buy them! I see a flaw in this already :(

Biggest flaw is the fact that looking round your average safezone is that very few people probably have or have ever had a significant other.

So would be a very small for sale section.

Reckon they would sell though because of reasons above.

Beggars cant be choosers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

I had a delivery glitch with my last UK Tactical order resulting in a 2 week delay. My parcel was delivered to the wrong address, another UK Tactical customer in London, luckily he was honest and using the dispatch note with the parcel phoned my mobile to let me know what had happened. Both Sue and Anne at UKT were very good at sorting out the delvery error and getting my order to the correct location, the delay was down to the carrier company not being able to collect the parcel. However, all worked out in the end and I cannot fault UKT's customer service. And the Pentagon Wolf jacket was worth waiting for.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.