Descendants Of Sparta! New airsoft team midlands based

Silentassasin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning everybody.

We are a newly formed airsoft team based in te midlands called Descendants Of Sparta! We are based around a private military theme and will be attending most serious events like stirling airsoft and tier1. We will also be attending local skirmish sites and have a centrally based training location! If you are ready to take your game to the next level then we welcome you to the team! Pop over to our facebook page and give us a like we are recruiting now for riflemen, support gunners snipers and medics! If you can bring a skill then the team needs you!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/DOSairsoft?__user=517962554

ADMINS I HAVE CONTACTED ROOT ADMIN TO START A NEW TEAM TOPIC WITHOUT ANY JOY SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO START IT HERE.

• Supporters

Commented on your fb.

• Supporters

I've decided to announce it here: dibs on the name:

MORON LABIA

Hahaha yeh the name is the same as the charity had abit of a foot in mouth moment! Woops! But anyway im affraid I.wont be continuing to.set the.team up as I was offered a place in a well established team sorry guys!

• Supporters

If anyone is interested I would still like to get a group together and do some milsims not a team just a gathering when.we are all available??

I really don't see the point of setting up pages for an airsoft team its just something you do on the weekend, and plus in my experience most of the these kinda teams are just elitist airsofters getting an ego trip from some fancy name rather than just playing for the fun times lol.

I really don't see the point of setting up pages for an airsoft team its just something you do on the weekend, and plus in my experience most of the these kinda teams are just elitist airsofters getting an ego trip from some fancy name rather than just playing for the fun times lol.

I dont see the problem with a team, I'm not in one but i wouldnt mind the opportunity to try some tactical assaults rather than everyone just running forward and hopeing for the best.

• Supporters

Hmmm don't see anything 'elitist' about wanting to create or be part of a team .. In my 12 years experience of Airsoft, team play is a contributing factor to having fun and allows player's experience to grow and share it with others.

• Supporters

I dont see the problem with a team, I'm not in one but i wouldnt mind the opportunity to try some tactical assaults rather than everyone just running forward and hopeing for the best.

That's exactly why Wallace & Coldy have been doing those training days, mate. Besides, it's not like having esprit de corps necessarily turns people into bellends, it's just that birds of a feather flocking together can make a lot of flocking noise.

That's exactly why Wallace & Coldy have been doing those training days, mate. Besides, it's not like having esprit de corps necessarily turns people into bellends, it's just that birds of a feather flocking together can make a lot of flocking noise.

Me and a few others were diacussing them on sunday while you were doing them, still facy a go myself.

• Supporters

^^You wouldn't regret it, mate.

I think being apart of a team is fun for a few reasons. Before the game starts there is normally alot of banter piss takes ect that you need that sometimes being a bloke. Most of us have are Mrs with us on days off so some lad time is much needed before are nuts fall !!!

Also working out team tactics is a whole new game who does what when room entering ect, i like playing the objectives and i like winning so keeping the play serious but also not being douche is a must id rather lose and have my team taking there hits ect then only thinking of the win. Eg. last weekend when we got a good beat down. But its also fun working out why you lost and trying to correct it next time.

During my 30 years on this planet i have attained many belts and studied Karate, Gracie Jiu Jitsu , Jujistu Thai boxing and also been a pro fighter but i tell you this, Airsofting gives me just as good a rush and also with the added fun of not doing it alone and being part of a team.I guess some people like the tactic of being a loner but for some of us the team tactics are more fun.

i could not stand just running around not giving a shit with one high cap. i like to keep it real as i can, but i guess thats the great thing with this hobby/sport you can take what you want from it.

I hope i see loads of you at Ground Zero this year, i have been heard mixed things but the sound of a weekend of Airsofting with my team and you friendly bunch is epic cant wait!

You basically summed up why ive joined a team there I like the as real as possible game aswell. Never been to ground zero before I will lpok into it!

• Supporters

Hmmmmm... Not sure GZ is the place for "as real as possible" b/c your opposition will always be a monster mixed bag, but the site is big enough that if you can't skirmish the way you want to because you're up against a couple of people in a proper sangar with hicaps in 425FPS DMR's spamming the triggers at you so fast that they may as well be on full auto, you can always go somewhere else just as interesting etc, but with a different situation on the ground.

It is such a laugh though, whether you take the objectives seriously or just wander around looking for trouble. I'm deffo going again this year unless i can't actually walk! I'm hoping that having learned some military SOP's will translate into effective cooperation, rather than simply faster kill counts before hits take people away and it all reverts to herding cats!

Archived