Gloucestershire airsoft team

CON
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After july I will be looking to join a milsim airsoft team based in gloucestershire, if I do not find one I will be starting a new one,

If anyone knows of any milsim teams that will take me on, please give me a shout, or if your looking to join a milsim team, message me.

Thanks

My thought was it might be fun to organise more milsims together on these forums. If you're wanting people locally then I'm in Bristol.

im in Coventry! willing to travel I come for loads of breaks in the forest of dean only just over an hour away! let me know when you get this together! I have tried to open a new team thread but I am getting no reply

7yes mate, im cureently living in the forrest, getting fully kitted in july but want a team set up so can get straight into it. Im going to set up a facebook group so we can stay in tighter contact, ill post link up in this thred later so keep ur eyes up mate.

Archived