Hi im a newbie at airsoft please help!

Dillon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

^^Oh I'm down with the google knife, that shows initiative; the kind of initiative that could be taken to have simulated taking off a belt and silently choking the enemy to death... ;)

Hmm, I feel undoing your belt as you creep up behind someone may get misinterpreted. Best to stick to the knife.

BTW, can anyone remember what this thread was about originally? :D

Hmm, I feel undoing your belt as you creep up behind someone may get misinterpreted. Best to stick to the knife.

BTW, can anyone remember what this thread was about originally? :D

Sheep?

• Supporters

I was never going to allow the original to be seen, but now seems appropriate:

me_n_buddha_beginning_of_time.jpg

My real name is actually spelled Aeon.

BTW, who is the fucking OP? I've got lost in sheep'n'age...

• Supporters

hahahahaha.

Indeed...

image.jpg

I was never going to allow the original to be seen, but now seems appropriate:

My real name is actually spelled Aeon.

BTW, who is the f*cking OP? I've got lost in sheep'n'age...

Not my fault. :)

So glad I haven't put a face picture up before! Haha

• Supporters

Only one set of hooks at the moment, fluffed my POACPQE on monday too so it looks like I'll be staying that way for a while (though I maintain it was a sh*t exam as noone passed it).

That is a truly exceptional set also, loving the bulk on the 'tache.

• Supporters

Who needs knives? A guy at Tac House Spartan on Sunday googled a picture of a knife on his phone mid-game, snuck up on somebody and said "Google Knife kill" and the guy took the hit. Gotta love the Op-Tac lot for crazy mellee weapons, the same guy got a kill by shooting somebody with a party popper.......

Was it Charlie by any chance? Lol

There was one a time when we were doing a hostage game, he was the hostage and we had to search him for weapons.

He was clean. Or so we thought. Until we'd been killed by one of a seemingly endless collection of tiny Action Man sized, doll accessory style, uber mini knives.

Only one set of hooks at the moment, fluffed my POACPQE on monday too so it looks like I'll be staying that way for a while (though I maintain it was a sh*t exam as noone passed it).

That is a truly exceptional set also, loving the bulk on the 'tache.

you'll get other opportunities buddy.

Haha, that was half way through a bomber patrol, looked like a Wookie by the end of it! :D

• Supporters

Oh lard, save us! We're being mubbed!

Was it Charlie by any chance? Lol

There was one a time when we were doing a hostage game, he was the hostage and we had to search him for weapons.

He was clean. Or so we thought. Until we'd been killed by one of a seemingly endless collection of tiny Action Man sized, doll accessory style, uber mini knives.

Strangely enough it wasn't, it was a guy called Psycho who I've seen posting on the Tac House Facebook but never met before.

Charlie's a sh*t for hidden weapons when he's playing the hostage. He's a habit of hiding a bfg up his leg which he'll drop out of the bottom of his trousers when you're not expecting it.

I've been debating taking a massive inflatable hammer or shark as my melee weapon for a while as it'd definitely fit in at that site. Seeing as I use a shotgun as my primary I've no idea how I'd rack the bloody thing and carry a giant inflatable though...............

Archived