Pistols? Help

MrCheesman94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd say asking about which airsoft manufacturer to go with is maybe a better question.

as for models...

-glocks are fairly versatile when it comes to modern loadouts. used by military, police, pmc, security etc.

-P226, as above, nicer but heavier.

-1911 is more versatile for guerilla and civilians... some yankie loadouts as well. 1911 also is very versatile for upgrades, not great for shooting thou.

-something like makarov or tokarev is also a great choice for guerilla or eastern armies.

-m9... think some yankie outfits? also a fairly generic gun in general..

also think if you want a rail. great for a torch, but makes your gun look more modern/western

• Supporters

A desert eagle is probably big enough to work but anything normal (1911/glockish sized) and they're a right pain in the arse.

Interesting...I used my adjustable Viper dropleg for my 1911 and I'm using it for my M9A1 without any issues. It's actually about the only bit of Viper kit I rate.

• Supporters

Took a fair bit of setting up, granted. And it wouldn't be my first choice, but it was cheap and seems to do the job!

Archived