How much do you spend on airsoft a year?

Jamie056
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a think as I always am buying things for airsoft, I think ive spent around £800 last year alone! Although when you think of gun costs with some at £500 there will be a lot higher ones mi guessing! As out of that £800 i only spent £300 on guns!!!

well last year i bought my tm recoil and kitted it out, so i spent about 1.4k on that (internals and externals completly changed) and then another £400 on pistols and misc stuff :) needless to say this year i wont be buying anymore guns XD

• Supporters

I dread to think and, since i'm in the local Chinese buying take out instead of saving money by cooking my spastic self, I refuse to...

not strictly airsoft but guns in general I kitted out my section1 cabinet this year and that added up to about 5kand any airsoft stuff was on top! glad my other half does frequent these forums!!!

• Supporters

I know, James. There's a whole list of things I haven't done / didn't buy because the money went on airsoft - not that I regret that, but some of those decisions need looking at in the glare of 20/20 hindsight, a massive one for eg being how long it took me to finally buy a new washer/dryer...

Archived