Looking for a Serious team midlands area

Silentassasin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys I tries to post in the teams section but no new topic button. I am looking to join a serious team in the midlands / warwickshire area. I am interested in stirling and tier1 style play! If there is any of you out there let me know cheers joe.

• Supporters

Look for the First and Only Midlands Group on Facebook and message a gentleman by the name of Garry Sharp, also known as Felix. He runs multiple sites across the midlands and has teams I am sure would be just what you are looking for.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys I tries to post in the teams section but no new topic button. I am looking to join a serious team in the midlands / warwickshire area. I am interested in stirling and tier1 style play! If there is any of you out there let me know cheers joe.

Hi mate. I am the team leader for a Midlands based team which is located in Warwickshire called Bravo 46 Task Force. If you are still interested in joining a team get in touch via Facebook and we can have a chat dude. All the best in the future. Alpha (Bravo-1)

• Supporters

Hi mate. I am the team leader for a Midlands based team which is located in Warwickshire called Bravo 46 Task Force. If you are still interested in joining a team get in touch via Facebook and we can have a chat dude. All the best in the future. Alpha (Bravo-1)

Bravo 46 task force!

WTF?

Really?

Take it a bit serious?

Stuck in fantasy land?

Can't read a date?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.