Local to southern uk?

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been playing for a few months now and got myself (I think) a decent load out. I'm wanting to join a team of players. I've tried talking to the locals at my site but sometimes get the feeling they're quiet snobbish to newer members.

My area is southampton/Portsmouth. I would be willing to travel for games occasionally and I can drive. Anyone in the area and in a similar situation give me a shout!

Me and the guys I play with are southampton/eastleigh way based, if you can get to just outside Andover then you're welcome to join us. It's a cqb site with some outdoors- 50/50ish

I live in Eastleigh! What's the site called?

Cool. I've just looked at the Facebook and it is very close to me. I'd be definitely up for trying that site out. Do they not throw games on every weekend?

Haha I'm 24, that doesn't count as middle aged yet does it???

• Supporters

No its normally every couple of weeks they run one, as the site is also use for paintball and lasertag, I guess it could potentially become mouth regular as time goes on though.

Not quite ;)

No its normally every couple of weeks they run one, as the site is also use for paintball and lasertag, I guess it could potentially become mouth regular as time goes on though.

Not quite ;)

When you find out the next date let me know and I'll see if I can show up.

Hey guys, sorry to jump in on the convo. My brother and I are looking for a local site to come to regularly. We are based in Salisbury at the moment. Do you guys accept complete noobs, as in it'll be our first game? Anyway just thought I'd say hi as may pop along so good to meet some fellow southerners.

Cheers

Archived