M4 drum magazine

Hendy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i have a A&K c-mag (its a S-mag) for my MP5, full electric, auto winding/sound activated/pressure pad etc etc

came with everything you need ... except an instruction manual <_<:angry: not to worry as there is plenty out there and they all seem to work the same :lol::lol:

i cannot remember where i got it from, it may have been Tiger111HK (if your a subscriber there is a discount code in the members forum), and if memory serves it it came to less then £50'ish

few points to note/tips, i needed a plug adapter to charge it, only charge it for 30mins at a time .... one charge lasts a long time (no idea how long as i change weapons abit) ... and remember to turn it off when not in use (i have mine in sound activated normally) ... to hold the flap open on the drum i use an old hop rubber :lol: ... there is NO manual wind system (on mine) so if it buggers up, have a backup mag of some description ;)

other than the small filling hole in the MP5 version, mine has yet to let me down :)

Archived