Battery question.

Oshia
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There are no magnets in a Mosfet. It is 'solid state' Read the links in my post above

I think...think he was doing comedy.

• Supporters

that's why i said i'm not too sure

one of the more glaringly unnecessary pieces of reportage amongst today's contributions :lol:

Really? You're not sure? I would never have guessed!

• Supporters

Anyhoo, my two pen'orth on MOSFET's = if you're AEG is going to be in bits for any reason and you don't already have one fitted, at the very least put a Gate PicoSSR in there - they're not that expensive either from gunfire.pl or fire-support, they're tiny so there will be enough space in any gun and they make that first shot lovely and crisp even using an NiMh battery. While you're at it, as in strike while the soldering iron's hot (see that didja?), you should also change to Deans connectors b/c they provide a greater surface area of solid connection and far less tendency for micro-arcing, which not only damages contacts, it does a number of things which Loz is more qualified to explain to mess up the supply of power even though there is an established connection alongside that conducted across the connector by arcs. This is far more of a problem in my world of audio than AEG's, but nonetheless a motor is a massive coil and arcing is an electromagnetic signal...

Archived