Mid-caps for ICS MX5A4

murph
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright lads, so I'm after some mid-caps for my MP5. After a bit of searching on eBay, I've narrowed it down to two main brands that I'm interested in - CYMA and King Arms. Both hold 100rnds.

What I'd like to know if either of these brands would work, as I know ICS can be dodgy for compatibility. If both of them work, which brand do you think would feed better and last longer?

Cheers

I have both but only tried them on WELL and CA MP5's. The King Arms ones are cheaper (I got a box of 5 for £36) and are mainly plastic but I kinda prefer them as they are lighter. I don't think either is going to fail easily unless you drop them from a great height and then the weight may make the king arms more likely to survive and cheaper to replace. I also find the little catch to empty the mags really stiff on the Cyma mags.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/King-Arms-MP5-rounds-magazines/dp/B00BAY1GV2/ref=sr_1_6?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1388824222&sr=1-6&keywords=mp5+magazine+airsoft

I have both but only tried them on WELL and CA MP5's. The King Arms ones are cheaper (I got a box of 5 for £36) and are mainly plastic but I kinda prefer them as they are lighter. I don't think either is going to fail easily unless you drop them from a great height and then the weight may make the king arms more likely to survive and cheaper to replace. I also find the little catch to empty the mags really stiff on the Cyma mags.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/King-Arms-MP5-rounds-magazines/dp/B00BAY1GV2/ref=sr_1_6?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1388824222&sr=1-6&keywords=mp5+magazine+airsoft

Thanks for the reply! Ill probably end up getting the box of king arms and cross my fingers. But before I'll so that I'll have another quick look around for confirmation that they'll work.

Thanks again :)

Archived