Apocalypse249

Moonie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The actual site is pretty good, with plenty of cover and lots of buildings. but some of the regulars tend to be a bit uncouth.

The majority of staff are very good, but they have very much got squaddie humor, so take some of what they say with a pinch of salt.

The site can be very confusing, and the regulars tend to have big advantages, however make sure to wear thick clothing as very few of them are willing to to believe or use the thick shrubbery as a route.

and be aggressive, me and 4 mates were able to take the entire village (I think there were about 7 opfor) for no losses.

Moonie, your have to let me know what it's like especially for beginners like us. Geoffreym, I work on building sites so think I hear my fair share of 'uncouthness' . As it will be my first time I'm just looking for the most welcoming/helpful site for beginners. Not somewhere who has there regulars and that's all their interested in. Think my other options are battle lakes in Tunbridge wells or the sandpit in Greenhithe. You played at either of them?

Moonie, your have to let me know what it's like especially for beginners like us. Geoffreym, I work on building sites so think I hear my fair share of 'uncouthness' . As it will be my first time I'm just looking for the most welcoming/helpful site for beginners. Not somewhere who has there regulars and that's all their interested in. Think my other options are battle lakes in Tunbridge wells or the sandpit in Greenhithe. You played at either of them?

Never tried battlelakes, but from what my friends say it's a very good site.

And in regards to the sandpit, one of the best sites in regards to terrain in Kent, but has one of the worst player bases around, the staff unfortunately seems to have been through the works and are beginning to seem very fed up. But I'd still recommend it just for the terrain.

Well, i went this morning and the staff and players were very friendly and helpful! They were more than happy to let me have a go with their rifles etc! Very interested in a P90 style gun, i can't remember the actually gun model but i'm sure i'll see it again!! Militaria fair down Chatham Dockyard next Sunday, 12th Jan, to have a look for some camo outfit!!

Archived