Redwolf airsoft

2506 bloke
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I want to buy am m27 iar off of the redwolf airsoft website obviously they are based in Hong Kong so that will mean getting the gun through customs I don't have my UKARA yet but their is a 2 tone option on their website. So I was wondering if customs would let a 2 tone rifle through, personally I don't see why they would but I thought it would be best to check with some people that know more about it, your feedback would be appreciated.

Here is the link below

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=35032

2506 bloke

Yes see if it's also available on the UK site. There are probably other threads on here about importing guns that should be able to help you, usually though when RIFs are being imported from outside the EU you are going to have to pay for the custom charges etc

I did take a look at the uk site they didn't have any in stock, what do you think the custom charge will cost ?

Did a bit of searching, not on the UK site.

Customs charges are a bit hit and miss. Your parcel may get checked or not, but I think the customs charges are something like 20% the cost of the gun.

I did take a look at the uk site they didn't have any in stock, what do you think the custom charge will cost ?

Then add 20% VAT to the cost of the gun, duty and postage .....

If I remember rightly, you can email Redwolf UK and they will import from their HK site to the UK if they have it in stock. Or you could always give them a call when their open next and query this?

• Supporters

Yeah, they are on facebook too: Redwolf Airsoft (UK Retail Shop) They're pretty helpful on the phone.

As for importing, they write toy on the label and that seems to get it through without actual Import Tax, but you do get hit for VAT 20% and a handling fee from the courier, which can be anywhere from £8 - £20 and I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up being more because that fee is a proper racket - they've got us over a barrel / pay up or don't get your item you already paid for. You almost certainly will get hit for it because it's gun shaped - it will be examined.

Archived