Amazon for airsoft ???!!!!

Mike1971
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just been looking on Amazon for some films and while surfing around the site I find they have a section on Airsoft.

Has anyone got any experiance of buying airsoft bits from there?

i usually get the odd things from it for handy ness sake, but usually look around to see how differrent prices etc are. some times its ok, usually not though... depends on what you are after...

Amazon is great. There are a lot of smaller sellers who sell via amazon. Also Begadi stuff can be bought through amazon to save the card handling fee they charge on their web site.

With the exception of guns, most of my airsoft gear has been bought from amazon.co.uk

Although its not actually amazon selling it.

There are a few bits I've seen on Amazon that I would like as I got a couple of vouchers for christmas.

I have looked around this afternoon and the same bits on ebay are more expensive when you factor in the postage from Asia.

• Supporters

Bullseye Country Sports have an Amazon shop and the prices are adjusted for free postage - if you are a UKAPU member they will give you 5% discount so long as you email them first. I've found them very competitive for gearbox parts. There's also a bloke (whose name I totally forget, as is my usual MO) who does various TBB's at fair prices, but I mention him simply because he stocks barrels that are difficult to get anywhere else.

Something I find really annoying about shopping for airsoft bits on Amazon is getting to checkout only to be told that the seller doesn't ship to the UK V^^Vgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why list them on amazon.co.uk then ffs!?!

• Supporters

The barrel guy is pretty good, can't remember what the shop was called but will be able to in a few days when I'm home.

If it is a uk shop I advise you to check their prices compared to their actual uk we shop. Military1st I think have an amazon page and their own web page, if I remember right they charge on average a pound more per item from amazon so it's better to order direct. There are some good deals around though.

I have bought a few bits from Amazon just recently.

Its largely just featuring some of the e-shops that can be viewed on Ebay and elsewhere.

The prices aren't bad for some things and Ive found them cheaper than Ebay in some instances.

The range of products shown isn't that great.

One thing to watch out for is that they rarely tell you where the shop is located so its quite easy to inadvertently buy from overseas and then have to wait ages for delivery.

Archived