T1 RDS (eBay Battlestore)

Airsoft_Mr B
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anybody bought one of these sights from Battlestore on eBay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/131061854163?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&limghlpsr=true&lpid=101&device=t&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=101

I know they're a trusted UK seller but just wondering if anybody has bought and/or used the sight itself as I'm interested in buying an optic for my M4 and this seems like the best option for me, especially since it comes with riser + integrated QD mount & Killflash protector.

It would also be helpful to know if the front sight post of an M4 or MP5 will block the crosshair / dot, so I know if I'll need to remove it or not.

Thanks

• Supporters

sight post won't interfere.

I've had what looks like the same model of sight on my MP7 for a while and it seems to be holding up to GBB recoil so I expect on a standard M4 it'll be fine. They're not for everyone though, the viewing angle on a t1 is kinda narrow when you compare it to something like an EOtech or an aimpoint M2/M4/PRO etc.

Archived