Quick little question

Nick8119
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

You're thinking like a CoDsofter here!

The first rule of setting your kit up is that there are no rules - as long as it's comfy, it doesn't matter if it's a bodge job and as stated quite rightly above, electrical tape fixes EVERYTHING.

• Supporters

No it isn't, Mike - LX tape stretches so you can wrap it comfortably over uneven surfaces, but cloth tape doesn't stretch anywhere near as much so it has to make creases, which often shift around the edges leaving some glue exposed, which then gets coated in muck...

I thought it would be Ian, Although I have only mainly used it for tidying up the straps on my bergen and pouches etc.

It has always served me well

• Supporters

Yeah, I've used camo tape to tidy up my helmet straps and the harness on the back of my lower face mesh mask - although I've had to add a few stitches to keep it in place because the glue hasn't stood the test of time. It would be ok for a perfect prism foregrip, like the same cross sectional shape/size all the way down, probably even with the mouse tail underneath, but any ergonomic shaping would bollock it right up.

Archived