DayZ Stand alone

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right guys, a few of us play this (I'm buying it this afternoon and I'm on my way to town now to get a new headset) so lets start an AF-UK team.

Whoever wants to join just say here, we'll organise ourselves and decide on whos going to be the leader etc.

Also use this thread to discuss the game, share tips and tactics aswell as bugs to watch out for.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in :)

Not sure I'm much good atm due to all zombies being invisible to me and being unable to manage my inventory due to the mouse cursor not working in menus and inventory. I'm sure they will sort it eventually :)

Hey everyone, sounds good. I'm the leader of Enigma Gaming and we have a teamspeak we could use for you if you join the community so you guys can communicate freely if you wish. Pm me once you know what you are doing

Been playing since first launched in ARMA. Right since when people were friendly and helped each other.... Yes, that's a long long time ago.

Anyway I pretty much know the map inside out, although standalone changes will take a while to get used to.

Finally more people to buddy up with. Friends are yet to get the standalone.

Im already in Pavlovo with M4. I can be on soonish. Add me on steam peoples (Tariq182)

Well I have improved the mouse control in menu's and inventory. I can now use stuff and was doing well until I misclicked (mouse still not working perfectly) and accidentally drank bleach up at green mountain. I think when I get home from work I will kill myself off and start again.

Might be around. Although i got sick last night and lost all colour, so i decided to kill myself by ambushing a group of players. Took 3 out so there was that...

Dead though so fresh start :(

Just buying the game now lads. Will hopefully be installed by the time I've had my dinner.

I did try to start a small group with a few guys I played Arma 2 Dayz with, it never got off the ground though because they never got into it lol.

got a suppressor, bipod, flashlight and a scope on my M4 with about 10 mags lol. got a back up pistol with 3 mags and a sight on that. 2 full medical kits. full camo, dpm chest rig, hunter pack, gas mask, ballistic helmet and a fire axe. lol so if anyone needs back up i can help. oh and i just raided the north airfield on my own. so much stuff!! im heading back down to the middle so if anyone needs me thats where i will be.

WTF I died because all i could find were rotten bananas.

Might have to join your server :P

• 2 weeks later...

which is why i wont surrender to groups.

4 vs 1. Even if you had lots of gear you'd be pretty much screwed.

I'd rather die than let them take it, since there's a 99% chance they'll kill you after anyway.

Depends on your laptop spec.

If you dont have a graphics card its a definate NO. If you do, you need a relatively modern one. My laptop has a ATI 4570m and can't run it.

if you want to try the DayZ mod for ARMA II (Which is the more complete and less buggy version) it's even harder to run.

Archived