Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baz JJ

Airsoft and Flipboard

Ive run an Airsoft social media group on Facebook for a little while now.and have just started an online magazine on Flipboard.

For those of you not familiar with it, Flipboard is a medium for free user generated custom magazines and it already has a few Airsoft contributors.

Its a free app for Android, iThings and PC.

New articles up including news on the US putting troops into South Sudan after they were attacked whilst trying ti rescue US nationals.

Ten things you should know about Kalashnikov in the Airsoft SOFSIM Flipboard magazine.

You need to download the Flipboard app to whatever device you want to read on www.Flipboard.com

Once you open the app on the device, just do a search for Airsoft SOFSIM

The mag is getting updated with new articles at the rate or two or three a day and there is currently over thirty articles on there at present.

Medic article added through the Flipboard magazine using a new Airsoft SOFSIM blog on Blogger.com

The Facebook group, Flipboard online mag and blog are now synchronised but have different levels of content.

You need to download the Flipboard app to whatever device you want to read on www.Flipboard.com

Once you open the app on the device, just do a search for Airsoft SOFSIM

I've searched for it and can't find it.

I cant give you a link before it operates within the app and you cant link through a web browser.

If you search and type Airsoft, it should come up in the search.

I run it on iOS but when you open the app, you get a search window in the top right which is signified by a magnifying glass.

When you type Airsoft, you get a dropdown list of sites, starting with the Flipboard magazines and then other sites like YouTube and Twitter are listed lower down.

Failing that, PM me your email address and I will send you an invite.

Is this link working for you

http://flip.it/Leosh

New Year message of hope, nah bollo to that - funny animation movie added to Facebook page, Blog and Flipboard magazine to mark the end of 2013 but not the end of childhood.

Article on the Pink Riot uploaded - female players in Airsoft

Enjoying your Flipboard stuff Baz, subscribed to it yesterday. Keep it coming!

Thanks. Couple of items uploaded most days. Review on the new Italian assault rifle coming..

Article on the Beretta ARX-160 and the new Airsoft version uploaded.