ICS G33, Any Good?

CaptainDumbass
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A friend of mine is looking for an AEG as he is getting bored of his marui gbb mp7. He has taken a huge interest into the new ICS G33, i personally think it looks very nice and by the looks of things performs well too!

Has anyone owned this gun or had any past experiences with it? is it as good as it looks

Thanks!

• Supporters

Gets bored of gbb- buys aeg? That makes sense lol :lol:

As for the g33, it'll perform well but it looks disgusting and doesn't take standard g36 internals which could potentially be a pain- if he wants a g36, better off going for CA/KWA/TM recoil

• Supporters

When I read that, I thought there was going to be a HK33 AEG.

Bloody ICS and their stupid fake names.

• Supporters

Orly? I might be confusing it with a HK53 then...

Nevermind.

KSC HK33-The springer AEG Hybrid that came out in 2005? I think one bloke on reddit got one,and made a video. Instant trigger response,it uses some whaykey majaykey sear system. like the TM PSG1. Stamped steel receiver too. Really rare though, one of the few KSC guns made in JayPan,might still be in very limited production. It sells for about 450$,A3 version occasionally pops up on redwolf or some Japanese sites.

Archived