what is on your christmas list?

armysurplusandtoys
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully:

-A box of SRC-compatible MP5 Mid-cap magazines

-A microphone that fits my S10 respirator

-Nomex III Assault suit

However, its proving a real challenge finding these items! So I guess all I shall be getting is a huge bag of BB's, and some Pyros! (that sounds a bit like what parents tell their children as a joke - "A bag of coal, and some Oranges" :P )

it'll be socks. it's always socks.

Every damn year. At least hopefully they'll be boot socks for me this year, mine have started to get holes in them...

Top of the list is a GHK G5 with 12" carbine kit, spectre DR and a couple of mags but I think the wife and Santa may screw me over and it'll end up being some pants and socks

If so I'll f*uck Santa up with a home made claymore just by the milk and cookies, slap the wife and buy it myself!!!

When my Xmas bonus comes through, I plan to get myself a decent MP5.

Its currently a choice between a £260 G&G top tech or an £85 Classic army one in the JDairsoft Xmas sale, which might then mean getting other guns too (dual wield MP5K's maybe?).

Its currently a choice between a £260 G&G top tech or an £85 Classic army one in the JDairsoft Xmas sale, which might then mean getting other guns too (dual wield MP5K's maybe?).

In your position, 2 of the MP5K's, a drum mag for each, and you've still got cash left over to send it to reputable tech if they break. Pure awesomeness.

Plus you've got an automatic backup if one packs up.

You'll need to be swift as I was there today and bought 3, they had about 6 K's left, 8 pdw's and about the same in the other mp5's but I couldn't resist the bargain myself, only went for a bloody supressor too!!!

Can't do anything til Thursday, and I gotta sort UKARA out too :(

The G&G is down to 2 as well!!!

all sounds really good.

does anyone know if you can get a retractable stock converter to a sliding m4 stock?

Drop a line to Sp00n he has an M4 sliding stock on his MP5K

After I get my UKARA I'm thinking either a WE (GBB) or ICS (AEG) L85. Since it would be my first airsoft gun I hear that GBB's are not good for beginners so It's probably going to be the ICS variant.

Archived