BFGs

Cheeky vimto
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

That's what puts me off oshibooms, you'd think that when they were designing them that they might have thought that people might want to put them in pouches and designed them so they'd fit most normal grenade pouches.

As someone said at the beginning of the thread when people started asking about pouches a 40mm grenade pouch is perfect, also fits many of the smoke pyro. I currently use a horizontal pair of 40mm pouches and my ohshiboom fits like a glove, great bit of kit.

The only other pouch I've seen that is better was a custom kydex holster type device. Made by a guy I met at the sandpit. When/if I get some kydex its on my list of things to try making.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Should of just got one of these, the picture shows they fit!

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustop4nx.html

ahem...

designed to fit exercise and blank firing grenades up to 50mm diameter

So an OhShiBoom will fit (as my old chargehand used to say) like a dick in a shirtsleeve. Those pouches are designed more for the SWAT VTG style of grenade. The OhShiBooms are a lot slimmer. On account of having been designed to fit a 40mm grenade pouch.

• Supporters
  • Supporters

honestly, I'm going to give up now. Buy a 100[0]round M60 ammo pouch, a BFG will definitely fit in one of those.

But not my dick...

• Supporters

One of my brothers-in-law was in jail for a fair while and apparently he used to hide contraband under his foreskin. I know that sounds ridiculous but so long as nothing of it is actually visible, ie poking out, even if the prison officers could see that his bell end was distended, the rules they're operating under forbid them from actually touching his cock. Even allowing for exaggeration I was pretty surprised at the quantity he was talking about, but my sister confirmed it :lol:

• Supporters

One of my brothers-in-law was in jail for a fair while and apparently he used to hide contraband under his foreskin. I know that sounds ridiculous but so long as nothing of it is actually visible, ie poking out, even if the prison officers could see that his bell end was distended, the rules they're operating under forbid them from actually touching his cock. Even allowing for exaggeration I was pretty surprised at the quantity he was talking about, but my sister confirmed it :lol:

Yep, my better half is a drugs rehab worker in a prison and she's heard of all sorts of shit being smuggled in, mostly in people's arses admittedly (a phone charger, WHAT THE FUCK), apparently one time someone was 'plugging' (technical term) a mobile phone but they'd left it on and someone called them, the prison officer could see the lights and hear the buzzing. Needless to say the prisoner was instructed to remove it and place it in a plastic bag!

• Supporters

Big Fat Genitals

Archived