A couple of questions and a couple of thoughts...

Noobling
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys! So i'd just like to start by saying, i'm new to this hobby, and umm, i'd like to make it as a permanent hobby of mine :) (As I kind of take a fancy on guns and other things that go boom). Additionally , are there any veteran airsofters around Glasgow that can recommend a good site? Preferably one nearest to Glasgow. The one I currently plan on going to frequently is Castlemilk, the depot. Second, i'd just like to say, I think I made a really big mistake on ordering a gun from jbbguns.co.uk (the gun is supposedly dispatched but the 3rd party courier company still has not received it) p.s It was £159.99 excluding p&p. If anyone has experience dealing with that site, what would be the best course of action to take? I have tried contacting to no avail.

(I really should be doing my lab report)

Lastly, what good airsoft websites do you guys trust or buy from, or most loyal to? I'm not really familiar with threads, (more of a facebook and twitter kind of lad) so forgive me if i've broken any rules. I've read the rules prior to posting this, but some may have slipped my mind. This would also be my first post :)

Cheers! And I hope people reply! HAHA!

Rule one of Airsoft buying - Don't buy from anywhere with BBgun/guns in the name .....

The thing to do with Just bullsh*t bastard guns is to file a complaint if you have been waiting for over a week or two.

G&G combat machine seem to be the best from what i have gathered through the forums for your price bracket.

Good website to buy from are sites like

• Airsoft world
  • Zero one (free two tone and skirmish voucher)
  • Land warrior
  • wolf armories
  • Red wolf airsoft

Then if I was you I'd read this

Good luck and welcome to the forums

@Bottledtorment I literally just got off from reading that guide.

Yeah, poor service by the seller. Rule number one for me now, AVOID anything with BB in it! Also thanks for the reply, Zero one looks like it would do me, I don't have a ukara yet sadly. (hopefully get one soon, but definitely getting one within 2013-2014)

I've requested for a refund/cancellation on my order, now all there is left is the waiting game... I mean there is no reason to not give me a refund right? Didn't even receive the product yet.

They are robbing barstools from my friends experience with them.

Zero ones paint comes off nicely with some Fairy Power spray once the Two tone is no longer needed

Ask the site you go to, maybe there is a local shop where you can actually pick the guns up and have a feel for them.

Combat south in Portsmouth isn't really talked on forums but that's where I get my guns from because I actually have a feel of what I'm purchasing and they have a little shooting range to try the gun out.

• Supporters

Ask the site you go to, maybe there is a local shop where you can actually pick the guns up and have a feel for them.

Combat south in Portsmouth isn't really talked on forums but that's where I get my guns from because I actually have a feel of what I'm purchasing and they have a little shooting range to try the gun out.

Mainly because they're not really much of an internet retailer, they've got the odd thing or two on their website but it's only really good if you want sometihng you know they have.

Aye, so after days of waiting and many attempts to email, the package arrived today. It's manufactured by double eagle. First off look, could tell they already robbed me... The page on the website says that this set includes a "high quality 4x32 scope". Missing in the box... LOL! I'd just like to note that this was a sniper set that I bought, and also apparently comes with a bipod. I didn't intend to use this for skirmishing but just for fun. (thought i'd reward myself for christmas and that) The rifle itself is working decent (to my pleasant surprise) Most parts of it are metal. Never going to buy from that site again, haha!

Archived