Noob help!

Big Joe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys/and girls..

Just started airsoft, went to my first game Sunday and loved it. I'm starting to buy some gear as I hated the full face mask and overalls.

Firstly I've brought some multicam trousers and belt, I'm also going to buy some protective glasses.

Just wondered what else I would need? Anything you suggest, or what would go well with what etc.

+1 on the mesh, you won't have scars and such if you use it properly. A pair of boots for ankle protection and a basic assault vest before you commit and buy a £££ multicam plate carrier. This is more optional, you can play pretty well with MOLLE pouches mounted onto a belt. Good pouches are from manufacturers such as Begadi, Bulle, Warrior Assault Systems or Tactical Tailor. TT Is more costly though.

+2 on the mesh. Wear it atleast you're familiar with the site you play at. You'll find once you're familiar you won't get shot as much.

But no matter how good you are, there's nothing stopping someone giving you that unlucky tooth shot.

• Supporters

My noob guide.

+3 mesh lower face mask

Archived