free roam games?

ostrich160
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

oh god, you're a hardcore mil simmer and you don't even know it!

http://www.tier1militarysimulation.com/

so much role-play action they've had afghan nationals playing the 'locals' in previous games and have held shuras in (broken) pashto.

(that said, it does come with a VERY heavy military overtone, and they're not short events)

oh god, you're a hardcore mil simmer and you don't even know it!

http://www.tier1militarysimulation.com/

so much role-play action they've had afghan nationals playing the 'locals' in previous games and have held shuras in (broken) pashto.

(that said, it does come with a VERY heavy military overtone, and they're not short events)

THIS

Okay, thanks guys, it seems I've struck gold with this. Problem is now, Im only 17, and I dont know how many of these heavy mil sim sites will let me in. Also, Im not very fit, I mean as I said I have played airsoft in the past, but I dont know if I need a special military standard of fitness for this, because as you said, it looks heavy.

Other than that, this looks perfect, I LOVE roleplay, as well as long events, especially if the playing fields are huge and take ages to navigate across, so you actually have to have a trek to get there and its not all instant action, so it seems cut out for me!

• Supporters

This isn't totally free roam, but it has a story and a structure for players to take part in. I'm going :)

• Supporters

Ahaaaaaaa u snackbar! Mind where you step, you son of a camel...

• Supporters

Looks like a nice mil sim, might go along to that!

There are only a few places left, mate. If you want to go, you'll have to book early today to be sure, because other people know how quickly the rest have gone, so theyll be doing what Im doing here: spreading the word...

• Supporters

indeed, I was going to wait until payday to book and pay my deposit, but when I saw how quick the tickets were going I did what everyone else is doing and panic bought!

up-shot it that payday is friday so I can eke out the rest of the month on the petrol I have left in the car!

We just ran our fourth Firefly game at Zed Adventures Manor this weekend just gone.

It's based around the TV series Firefly (and the movie Serenity) but using heavy roleplay elements and airsoft weapons. Essentially think 'space cowboys' with airsoft guns (and lots of gambling at the cards table). It essentially runs by having a few key characters, such as local gangster, local sheriff, Alliance, browncoat, etc. who all assign jobs and emply people as they need them. Everyone else needs to create and play their own character and then form alliances, do jobs, ally with factions, etc. to earn (or steal) money and objectives.

Zed will be running more Firefly in the future and there are also plans for roleplay orientated airsoft games based around apocalyptic scenarios as well as alternative history games.

• Supporters

We just ran our fourth Firefly game at Zed Adventures Manor this weekend just gone.

It's based around the TV series Firefly (and the movie Serenity) but using heavy roleplay elements and airsoft weapons. Essentially think 'space cowboys' with airsoft guns (and lots of gambling at the cards table). It essentially runs by having a few key characters, such as local gangster, local sheriff, Alliance, browncoat, etc. who all assign jobs and emply people as they need them. Everyone else needs to create and play their own character and then form alliances, do jobs, ally with factions, etc. to earn (or steal) money and objectives.

Zed will be running more Firefly in the future and there are also plans for roleplay orientated airsoft games based around apocalyptic scenarios as well as alternative history games.

Mainly due to Morena Baccarin being in it, I loved that series :wub: Linky pls?

Archived