Tips for outdoor Airsofting :)

Karljohnmason
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys :)
I'm going to "Last Ditch Attempt" next Sunday.
I'm going to run my Vsr and Socom.
I'm also going to take my M4 to be on the safe side, in case of break downs and such.

I've only played indoor CBQ.
Any tips for my first outdoor game, and any advice for a first time sniper :)

Aye, specially with the weather turning sour

Stick to the shadows and dark areas. Even without a ghillie this is effective.

The eye is drawn to fast moving objects, even out of the peripheral - so move slowly and methodically.

Keep low. I don't mean crawl everywhere, but watch your background. Instead of moving across the top of a hill, come down a few feet and crouch so you are not skylined.

Try to lose the noob with the hi-caps who constantly shouts "they are over there" before he empties a 300 round mag toward a target 20 meters further away than his maximum range.

Don't forget to take everything you have for your M4....... Woodland airsoft sniping in winter can suck the big one! You may fancy a change!!!!

Hi guys :)

I'm going to "Last Ditch Attempt" next Sunday.

I'm going to run my Vsr and Socom.

I'm also going to take my M4 to be on the safe side, in case of break downs and such.

I've only played indoor CBQ.

Any tips for my first outdoor game, and any advice for a first time sniper :)

spare socks in plastic bag.

spare socks in plastic bag.

Yeah I will do :)

Stick to the shadows and dark areas. Even without a ghillie this is effective.

The eye is drawn to fast moving objects, even out of the peripheral - so move slowly and methodically.

Keep low. I don't mean crawl everywhere, but watch your background. Instead of moving across the top of a hill, come down a few feet and crouch so you are not skylined.

Try to lose the noob with the hi-caps who constantly shouts "they are over there" before he empties a 300 round mag toward a target 20 meters further away than his maximum range.

Don't forget to take everything you have for your M4....... Woodland airsoft sniping in winter can suck the big one! You may fancy a change!!!!

Yeah was my plan to take both, just in case i cant get in to the swing of sniping.

The site I'm going to seems to be largely woodland so hopefully lots of cover.

crawling might be out all together at this rate if the weather keeps it up lol.

sadly I think I'm going to be the noob at this event, lol :)

Archived