Redwolf Christmas Charity Game

Loki7491
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

The fantastic blokes at Redwolf Airsoft UK have asked us if they can host their Christmas Charity game at our site near Aylesbury. Naturally we have accepted.

The day is in support of Maggie's Cancer Care Centre in Cheltenham.

Game is £45 per person (includes 1 raffle ticket)
Extra raffle tickets: £1 per ticket or £3 for 5 tickets
Date: Sunday, 8th December 2013
Gates open: 0800hrs
Safety brief: 0930 sharp
Game on: 1000hrs until dark
Address: Westcott Venture Park, Westcott, Aylesbury, Bucks., HP18 0XB
Telephone: 01296 658600

image_zpsb83b06cb.jpg

Prizes include AEG packages, GBB pistol packages, site gaming vouchers plus more.

Current sponsors on prizes are:-
Airsoft Armoury
Badgertac
Fire Support
Land Warrior
RedWolf Airsoft UK
Swindon Airsoft
Xsite Airsoft

We have waivered rental fees for the day, so if you bring along a newb they will not be charged to rent any kit, including a pistol for the really up close and personal "building 4" while stocks last!!!

Lunch will be provided by professional caterers The Waddesdon Deli Co. and will NOT be your usual mystery meat burger in a stale bun. Previous lunches have been: Chicken and chorizo, beef Bourguignon, chilli and jackets, game stew and similar delights.

All the usual facilities will be available too: Free tea and coffee all day, free battery charging, indoor safezone (with a waterproof Army tent as overflow), on site shop for essentials such as ammo, pyro, spares and new toys! We also have clean and fresh portaloo on site.

For more information or bookings please look on our Facebook page Bluestreak Airsoft or email me on [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your support to this great charity.

• Supporters

Too short notice for me to arrange the money that a trip that far would need, b/c it'd be an overnighter for me or i'd be too f*cough*ed to skirmish. I might have just about moved heaven & earth, but nary a mention of vegetarian food or non-caffeine drinks...

As with all our events, you will be asked about food allergies at time of booking....

We have had individual meals for vegan, veggie and gluten free in the past - we are not monsters!!!!

I can appreciate the distance thing - I used to drive back from Germany to play every so often. It is a royal pain in the neck.

• Supporters

NAE12 - I travelled from Nottingham to Ringwood and back with all my camping and skirmishing gear on public transport. I've already budgeted the money I'll have between now and Dec 8th though and spent money that I would have needed to have paid bills with, in order to be able to change plans.

• 2 weeks later...

Current sponsors on prizes are:-

Airsoft Armoury: WE G99C GBBR

Badgertac: WE 226 with additional mag and gas

Fire Support: ICS-40 M4 folding stock

Land Warrior: LMT Defender RIS

RedWolf Airsoft UK: RWC Katana with ASCU

Swindon Airsoft: G&G CM16 Raider

Xsite Airsoft: Classic Army M15a4

Archived