my ideas over the rules that should be slightly adjusted.

assassin0001
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Your ideas are terrible. I'm the seller and I'll take whatever proof of defense I damn well want since it's me putting my arse on the line.

Thread closed because it's not going to go anywhere. Also please use some punctuation. And don't just post replies like "lol".

Much love, from your friendly neighborhood superhero! Captain Grumpy Finius!

Swapping what u have for an airsoft gun should be allowed within reason of value, pictures SHOULD be added but if unable, providing your email address and sending interested people piks via email should be an option, bumping of posts should be lowered to every 3 days as tbh not many posts are still active and active ones are fast being lost into the pile of them,asking for ukara should not be allowed unless you are an actual registered airsoft retailor. Plz post your thoughts on my ideas.

ASSASSIN

Archived