TM VSR-10 Pro Upgrades

Rylesy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Folks

Recently purchased a TM VSR-10 Pro and currently love it to pieces, however stock FPS is a little too low so I'm looking to upgrade it...however. I'm struggling to decide on what parts I should look at getting, I'm mostly looking into LayLex parts and have a small list but not 100% sure. I'm looking to average around 430 - 450 FPS.

My original plan was;

Laylax (PSS10) High Pressure Piston
Laylax PSS10 150 Spring for TM VSR-10
Laylax (PSS10) 6.03mm Inner Barrel (430mm)
My only issue is I cannot find any Laylex sears in the UK.
If anyone has any advice on if this is a decent setup to achieve the setup I'm looking for or could point me in the direction of a website that has the majority of these parts (I've found the 3 laylex parts over different sites) then it would be much appreciated.
Regards
Matt

PDi Make the same stuff and it's higher quality than Laylax. What's really cool is that all the parts are separable and you can buy spares for them,such as piston catches,piston ends,springs,etc...

Xfire is a Japanese site but service is excellent,shipping is cheap and prices are good.

I'd go for a PDi V-trigger and a PDi 90 degree HD piston. 90 degree systems are more reliable at high FPS than 45 systems like the stock VSR sears.

For a barrel PDi Raven 6.05,PDi SUS 304 6.05 or PDi 6.04 barrels are best for accuracy,the 6.04 is a bull barrel which is a thicker barrel made to reduce vibration and thus more accuracy,in theory.

Archived