Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clumpyedge

recommendations please glock 19 holster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

Yeah it should be mate. I have the genuine Blackhawk holster and love it!!

Oooh just thought.........what make is your glock? The WE glock 19 will NOT fit the Blackhawk holsters or any retention holster for that matter.

Exactly what Sam said. WE's dodgy dimensions put me off their Glock 17 since I'd want to use it with a Blackhawk! holster, but apparently it won't fit. I know Ed had to drill out a BH holster because one of his WE pistols (can't recall which one) wouldn't fit originally.

Exactly what Sam said. WE's dodgy dimensions put me off their Glock 17 since I'd want to use it with a Blackhawk! holster, but apparently it won't fit. I know Ed had to drill out a BH holster because one of his WE pistols (can't recall which one) wouldn't fit originally.

I'm pretty sure the 17s can fit glock serpas but you need to get one for (i think) the 21. It's a twenty-something, but I'm sure that I've seen it mentioned that one can fit it.

I'm pretty sure the 17s can fit glock serpas but you need to get one for (i think) the 21. It's a twenty-something, but I'm sure that I've seen it mentioned that one can fit it.

Hm. Didn't know that. Now I'm considering it again! Thanks for that!

yeah WE and TM 9mm glocks fit fine in the .45 holsters