MP5k CQB/Assault Look

almurry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking in to customising myself a mp5k so is more ideal for CQB with other added parts to give it the different look but I want to know about the compatibility if anyone knows it they will go together

First part is the stock I want to have the

ICS Retractable Stock for MP5 Series

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8327

For the main MP5 I was looking at using the

Tokyo Marui AEG MP5K

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=2017

And for the top tail and front end I was looking at the

EB MP5 Swordfish Strike Kit

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=7946

post-6924-0-97935000-1384162334_thumb.jpg

post-6924-0-98973200-1384162339_thumb.png

post-6924-0-58431000-1384162341_thumb.jpg

Personally i think those front ends look pants!

BUT its not my rifle so do what ever you want mate. you will just need to ensure all the parts you buy are compatible with the base gun you go for.

• Supporters

Quick and simple answer no they won't fit,

Long winded answer it'll take a lot of work if you do want them to fit, so much that I wouldn't bother if you aren't handy with various files, drills, etc

• Supporters

I'm pretty sure that strike kit is for a full length MP5, not a K variant.

I'm not sure why you would want to put the stock back on a shortened MP5 either - why not get an MP7 instead?

Anyway, I think it would be easier to start with the stock you want already on the gun and get a K front end for it. I expect you could cut the strike thingy down to fit easily enough.

The big question is how much more ideal for cqb can you get than a K?

An mp5A5 with retractable stock wouldn't be that much bigger than a K, could have the strike rail fitted straight on, you wouldn't suffer the issues of silly small batteries and would take a miriad of other extras also, every item you have listed is out of stock too and there haven't been any marui K's around for an absolute age anyway bud

Also I have been after a retractable MP5 stock for a while, they are out of stock everywhere. So if you want the swordfish kit and retractable stock, best bet is get an MP5 with a retractable stock.

When everyone else is using AK's and M4's an MP5 is still king of CQB :D

Just had a thought, if you just want to look badass with an MP5K, why not save the money on extras and get 2 of them, duel wield them. :D

the idea of th strike kit is to got with my load out for CQB as im getting the strike warrior gbb just after xmass i will most likely go with ians idea. but if i was to say get the

ICS (Metal) MX5 MP5 A3 Navy Grip Airsoft Gun AEG from fire support what would i need to get to change the front end to a mp5k style

• Supporters

the idea of th strike kit is to got with my load out for CQB as im getting the strike warrior gbb just after xmass i will most likely go with ians idea. but if i was to say get the

ICS (Metal) MX5 MP5 A3 Navy Grip Airsoft Gun AEG from fire support what would i need to get to change the front end to a mp5k style

Well... the Navy style MP5s are a lot longer than a K (still absolutely fine for CQB mind) so if you just want a foregrip I'd suggest this: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-mx5mx5p-a-series-tactical-handguard and a stubby grip of your choice. If you want it for CQB though I'd strongly suggest you also get a torch. Or you could just go for one of these: http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/gen_2_tgm_a5_retractble.html plus a torch and foregrip.

• Supporters

I know CYMA do the front grip for an MP5K but the only thing like a front end kit i found from a quick search was a Matrix CNC RIS and a Matrix outer barrel which looks like it's designed to go inside the RIS - dunno if the Swordfish will go on top of that, or what you're supposed to do with the cocking handle.

I could have sworn I'd seen an MP5 front end conversion kit somewhere during my online peregrinations... anybody?

Here's a JG ali MP5K RIS @a sensible price = 140.jpgas you can see the cocking handle has a space for it :rolleyes::wacko: I don't know if the bit called the "cocking cylinder" is short enough on an A5, ie a separate piece from the gas block piston tube, so that it would fit inside this RIS and straight onto a gas block/front sight assembly.

now that i do like the look of i will have to compromise on the stock and go with the PDW unless i can find someone that can fit it at close action but wont old my breath on that watch out for it at ground zero in aug olo when it will be finished (obviously it will be finnished befor then but that will prob be the next time i will see any of you face to face lol)

How about the MP5 PDW? They're basically Kurz models but with a side folding stock. Cyma make them for decent money- I've had my Cyma MP5 for years now and it's never let me down.

i will go for that one Tac but may be stick with tm or g&g for it but i like to remodle all my guns so i find it hard to have anyone on the field with the same looking gun as me like i have done with my g36 and plan on doing with my m4 aswell so i dont look the same as every one else thats why i want the sliding stock on the mp5 because i havent seen any one with it like that to this date yet all my guns are working prodjects whilest still being able to use them 2 more bits and my g36 is done then i will start on the mp5 leaving the m4 till last but that already looks different to the m4s that people have running around with the pagpul moe

Archived