m4 magazine magpul's worth purchasing?

Fatknees
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am interested in peoples feedback regarding m4 magpul's for magazines are they any good? do they help/hinder when changing mags? etc

• Supporters

Defo worth buying if I didn't have 10 of them then it would be a massive pain in the arse to get my mags outta my rig when playing they are worth every penny

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one second hand for a quid and it definitely does help, will be buying more. Alternatively you could make your own which are pretty effective and cheaper but of course don't look as good and won't perform quite as well.

• Supporters

Alternatively I DON'T have magpuls and have never had a problem getting mags out in a hurry. Depends a lot on the style of pouch you have IMO. I use closed top pouches so they don't have to be as tight to hold the mag in. Open topped pouches need to be tighter to provide the friction needed to stop your mags dropping out all over the place so I can see why magpuls would be useful.

Got 10 of them. Love them. Put your mags in the pouches the right way round and head down and they make it really easy to grab them with one finger, flip it round and put in the mag well.

I couldn't recommend them enough.

Archived